Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai 「俺の妹がこんなに可愛いわけがない」/ “There’s No Way My Little Sister is That Cute”17 October 2011 at 1:23 am | Posted in Anime, Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai | Leave a comment
Tags: Anime, Life Counseling, Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai
A mix of heartfelt drama and the usual comedic flair makes this week’s episode of Oreimo one to remember. I still found it a bit cheesy with the way Kyousuke “put his life on the line” to defend Kirino’s unusual hobby in the face of their no-nonsense father, but the end result that shows exactly where the title of this series comes from was so sweet. It was quite possibly the ultimate “dere to the tsundere” moment of the year. Leading up to their father stumbling on Kirino’s secret, most of this episode was just peachy as far as her relationship with Kuroneko and Saori was concerned. While she continues to argue with Kuroneko about Meruru and Maschera, the fact that Kirino finally has friends to talk to about about anime and eroge, and to hang out with at Akihabara undoubtedly means a lot more to her than even she realizes. She’s just one of those girls who can never be to honest with themselves yet extremely talkative, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing. However, it is surprising that Kuroneko puts up with her, seeing as she has more of an elitist attitude towards anime and “unrefined” fans like Kirino. I can’t imagine it being a whole lot of fun listening to Kirino bash Maschera over the phone with a “what I say is right” kind of approach, so I’m starting to wonder if Kuroneko lacks otaku friends just as much as Kirino does.
- Kyosuke Kosaka (高坂 京介 Kōsaka Kyōsuke)
- Voiced by:Yuichi Nakamura
- Kyosuke is the 17-year-old main character of Oreimo. He has a distant relationship with his sister, feeling that this will never change. However, this suddenly changes when he finds one of her eroge and after confronting her learns that she is an otaku. Through this, he tries to be a supportive older brother while realizing he himself knew very little about his sister, such as being almost flawless at school to working as a model. After which he promises to take up more of his role as an older brother to her, and appears to be able to tell what she is thinking or really meaning to say despite her tsundere personality. Despite this, she is generally the dominant person in their relationship, with Kyosuke being shown to be openly intimidated by her, only standing up to her in truly serious situations. Kyosuke initially claims to prefer to have a relatively peaceful and simple life but grows to love spending time with his sister and enjoy the drama she causes to the point where he becomes lonely when she is not around. In volume 7, Kyosuke confesses his love to Kuroneko and they start dating, but they break up in volume 8.
- Kirino Kosaka (高坂 桐乃 Kōsaka Kirino)
- Voiced by:Ayana Taketatsu
- Kirino is Kyosuke’s 14-year-old younger sister. She is mature for her age with a cold, tsundere-like personality. She is secretly an otaku with an obsession for “little sister”-themed eroge, as well as the children’s anime series, Stardust Witch Meruru. She works as a photoshoot model and later becomes a novelist, the funds from which she uses to support her hobby. Despite her interests, she states she does not know why she started liking it and denies having a brother complex, believing the 2D and 3D worlds should be kept separate. Nevertheless, she is shown to be very frustrated whenever Kyosuke is with or shows interest in other girls, such as Manami, who she accuses as being “all over” Kyosuke. Likewise, she frequently forces Kyosuke to spend time with her, whether it is playing games or taking her out, but denies that she actually enjoys the time they spend together. She goes as far to sabotage his time with another girl but despite this she is genuinely grateful to her brother and even pours cold water over herself in a public street to prove that she is not simply selfish and even bought him a present as thanks. Despite stating she only likes eroge because of their cute characters, she shows a perverted side to herself when playing. She uses the screen name Kiririn when with her otaku friends.
- Summary :
- Kyousuke Kousaka, a normal seventeen-year-old high school student, hasn’t gotten along with his younger sister, Kirino, in years. For longer than he can remember, Kirino has ignored his comings and goings and looked at him with spurning eyes. It seemed as if the relationship between Kyousuke and his sister, now fourteen, would continue this way forever.One day, however, Kyousuke finds a DVD case of a magical girl anime entitled Hoshikuzu Witch Merle (Stardust Witch Merle), which had fallen into the entranceway of his house. To Kyousuke’s surprise, inside the case is a hidden adult video game titled Imouto to Koishiyo! (Love with Little Sister!). Kyousuke attempts to fish out the culprit who dropped the case by bringing up the topic of magical girl anime at the family dinner table. All that comes out is a strong negative reaction from his parents, especially his anti-otaku policeman father.
- Download :
Ep 1| Ep 2| Ep 3| Ep 4| Ep 5|
- Ep 6|Ep 7| Ep 8| Ep 9| Ep 10|
- Ep 11| Ep 12|
- Credit By :